No doubt you’ve spent a lot of time and money selecting that perfect suit. We understand that the suit you choose to wear makes a lasting impression.
That is why Centennial Dry Cleaners treats each suit uniquely.
Each fabric, style and shape is distinctive and deserves to be given individual attention.
The Specialists at Centennial Dry Cleaners are meticulous in the spotting, cleaning and pressing of your suits, whether they be the latest designer label or a suit that you wear to work, that needs to look immaculate.
Why are we the absolute leaders in Suit Cleaning?
- We pre-treat stains but avoid forcefully working on them. We are gentle on your suits and work to eliminate any possibility of embedding the stains into the fabric.
- We use the correct coverings on our Pressing Units and have them set to the appropriate temperatures. This helps to prevent any ‘shine’ and/or damage to the fabric.
- When pressing your suit, we pay particular attention to the collar and also to smoothing out the lining. There is nothing worse than putting on your beautiful suit, only to see visible pressing lines.
- Should be smooth all over.
- No lining, pocket or button impressions
- Lining on sleeve cuffs should be straight
- Shoulder Pads should be straight
- Collars should be pressed down on back
- Pants – should have no double crease, lines or seam impressions
- When packaging your suit, we make sure that it is not cramped. Your suit will look impeccable and ready for wear, when removed from the plastic.
We also individually inspect each suit prior to cleaning and offer a Deluxe Cleaning Service for any Suits of the following nature:
- Suits that we determine are made out of very delicate fabric.
- Suits with suede/leather trims, large difficult stains, ink, coffee, wine, blood.
- Suits with a care label displaying a P symbol which is circled and underlined. The underlined P symbol is placed on the care label by the manufacturer to instruct the dry cleaner that the item must be delicately cleaned.