Establishing a Price Policy represents good business practice.
Therefore, Centennial Drycleaning’s price determinations are NOT based upon:
- The gender, race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origins, or sexual orientation of the person who owns or wear the garment
- Whether any item appears to be a particular style characteristically worn by a male or female
- Whether the garment buttons from the left or from the right
Our policy is based upon our costs as well as providing the level and quality of services our customers expect.
We regularly review and make adjustments to prices utilising these criteria.
When economically possible, we try to charge the same for garments of a similar type. Our customer care associates are instructed to check closely for any detail that may require specific handling requirements, inform our customer and charge for the processing accordingly.
Some examples of garment characteristics, which may require individual attention, are:
- Hand finishing
- Care label requires, “Hand/Gentle Wash, Wash Separately, Dry Flat or Cool Iron”
- Closed front, pullover, or shirt jacket design
- Collars that are bias cut, puffy, round, very large or mandarin
- Dark or bright colour fabric, unstable dyes
- Delicate trims
- Padded, drop shoulder, raglan type, narrow or puffy sleeves
- Elastic or Velcro in neck, duffs, waist or hip area
- Epaulets or military creases
- Fragile buttons, novelty fasteners, metal snaps or zippers
- Pleats on front, back collar, pockets, sleeves, ruffles, frills or gathers
- Heat sensitive, knot, raised nap or texture, open weaves or stretch fabrics
- Special spot removal
- Specifically requested services
We attempt to inspect all items in order to insure accurate price before delivery.
Along with a copy of our policy, we have a price list available for our customers to review.
We recognise that it is illegal for prices to be determined by formal or informal groups and do not participate in specific discussions of this topic outside of our business.
If you have any questions, please ask for an explanation.
We prefer to explain a higher price than apologise for low quality.