We have an absolutely rigorous Quality Control process that all of our team adhere to.
The following checks are made on all garments that come through our stores:
- Check for Stains or Marks on every Garment – this included front, back, sleeves, cuffs, collars, lapels, around zippers
- Lint – all garments are brushed if required, jumpers are depilled if required and woolens are brushed
- Ties – Lining is checked (it must be flat) and there should be no tie label impressions or shines
- Jackets – Should be smooth all over. No lining, pocket or button impressions. Lining on sleeve cuffs should be straight. Shoulder Pads should be straight. Collars should be pressed down on back.
- Pants – should have no double crease, lines or seam impressions
- Buttons – check if any are missing and replace
- Check that all Special Instructions have been followed
- Check for No Damage to garment
- Minor Repairs must be attended to ie. missing buttons, seams restitched
- Presentation must be perfect i.e. garment must be straight on the hanger, no creases under pants or jumpers or tops that are folded over a hanger